What is the air pressure range of a high pressure tent?
What is the air pressure range of the high pressure tent?
The pressure range of the high-pressure inflatable tent is: 0.5mpa-0.8mpa (inflatable tents must have an exhaust pump)
The pressure range of the low pressure tent is: 18-25kpa, which is more suitable for short-term camping
The pressure value of the high pressure tent and other technical parameters :
1. The high-pressure gas column is an independent gas chamber, and the pressure in the gas column is not less than 0.5-0.8MP.
2. Wind resistance: 27.6m/s (level 10 wind speed)
3. Ability to carry rain: 17mm/h.
4. Snow carrying capacity: 30k/m^3.
5. High and low temperature work: -45℃~+70℃.
6. High and low temperature storage: -45℃~+70℃.
Pictures of high-pressure inflatable tents:
It has become necessary for Guangzhou JOY Inflatable Limited to continually cultivate, develop and update their skills to work successfully alongside high-tech.
Guangzhou JOY Inflatable Limited seeks to lead the industry by instilling pride in our customers, creating value for the market and sharing responsibility around the world.
Guangzhou JOY Inflatable Limited believes that the average profitability will be sufficient.