Usage Instruction of Inflatable Sewing Type Tent
u Installation of the tent
1. Site selection: large and high enough to place the tent on the ground .
2. Clean up the site, make sure no sharp objects .And keep away from high-voltage wires.
3. It’s advised to place a sheet of fabric beneath the tent.
5. Connect the air inlet of inflatable tent and the outlet of blower tightly, then tight connect part with a rope.
6. Turn on the blower switch, tent will be inflated within 10-30 minutes (as per the size of the tent ).
7. If there is wind, fill the sandbag and tie it to D-rings on the bottom of the tent or tie the Stakes to D-rings on the bottom and insert the stakes into ground .
u Installation of Air Blower:
1. Specification of electricity ranges among different countries. Check and make sure air blower provided matches local system.
2. Keep little children away from air blower’s air inlet. If needed,a protective net is suggested.
1. Under severe weathers (6 grade or above strong wind,heavy rain, snowy, fogy etc), inflatable tent and blower are prohibited to use at outdoors.
2. When encountering any inflation failure, check if there is any leakage, power failure or bad connection.
3. If air pressure is too strong, cover the air inlet of blower for some time.
4. Continuous air supply is needed. Please keep air blower connected and on during use.
1. Clean and dry the damage part .
2. Find from repair kit the repair fabric and cut a suitable piece ,round shape is advised.
4. Paste repair material on the damage part and press for a while. The tent can be used again a few hours later.
5. If there is large-scale non-normal damage,please ask factory for guidance .
High quality inflatable tents are now available on link below.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.