- Inflatable water park
- Inflatable tent
- Inflatable stunt air bag
- Inflatable sports
- Inflatable advertising
Tips for using sleeping bags in inflatable tents in winter
Sleeping bags are one of the tools that everyone must choose when using tents in winter. First of all, we will teach you how to choose sleeping bags.
The fastest way is to invest in one Warm down sleeping bag. You get what you pay for. Comparing the comfortable temperature of the sleeping bag with the higher temperature, choosing the length that suits you is the choice condition for a good night’s sleep.
The warmer the sleeping bag, the heavier it must be. 'Lightweight' and 'warm' are not the best of both worlds.
But if your existing sleeping bag isn't warm enough, there are ways to overcome it.
1. Purchase the inner sleeve of the sleeping bag to increase the warmth and keep the down sleeping bag clean.
2. Or use a kettle with hot water and throw it into a sleeping bag to warm it up, which is also a method, but remember not to use a thermos for hot water.
3. Do not burrow into the sleeping bag as soon as you open it, let it sit for a while, and wait until the air in the down compartment is full and inflated before the sleeping bag can Better temperature isolation effect.
4. The opening zipper of the sleeping bag is divided into left and right sides. If you buy zippers of the same style and different directions with your partner, you can combine the two single sleeping bags into one As a double sleeping bag! With the blessing of body temperature, a good night's sleep is guaranteed!
Matters needing attention when living inflatable tents outdoors:
1. Remember to wear Wear a wool cap to keep warm, don't cover your nose and mouth with a sleeping bag, and use a breathable magic head scarf instead. Because the warm air exhaled from the nose and mouth will dampen the sleeping bag, thus reducing the thermal function.
2. Keep your feet and socks dry, put on a thick layer of spare socks if necessary, or even empty your backpack and stuff your feet go in. Another method is to stick the soles of the feet to warm the baby, and then put on a layer of wool socks, the effect is also very good! The older generation often said: If the feet are hot, people will not be cold. This is the truth.
3. Use a sleeping pad to isolate the contact between the back and the ground. Because most of the cold air rises from the ground, the thicker the bottom of the tent is. The better the warmth retention effect, the better the clothes, waterproof bags, backpack covers, garbage bags...all that are not used in the backpack are laid on the bottom! (In camps with plants, you can also put a lot of leaves and grass under the ground cloth first)
Using raised camp beds seems to be the most effective way to connect with the ground isolation, but even a lightweight camp bed weighs three times as much as a typical lightweight sleeping pad.
4. Make sure the inside and outside of the tent are ventilated, even if it's half-dead outside! Poorly designed tents, because they cannot be ventilated, the temperature difference between the inside and outside will be too large, which will cause the internal moisture to condense and cause moisture or frost.
Carefully Choose Your Camp
This is a decision that must be made before camping. Judging the wind direction of the camp, the moisture of the soil on the ground, the range of sunshine after dawn, etc., can all affect the temperature and comfort after going to bed that night.
If you are camping in a place where there is no shelter from the wind, use the canopy to build a barrier next to your tent!
Guangzhou JOY Inflatable Limited will continue to build a corporate culture that respects and values the unique strengths and cultural differences of our associates, customers and community.
Guangzhou JOY Inflatable Limited will make a healthy profit for its owners and provide a rewarding work environment for its employees.
In the boundless Chinese market, there are a number of enterprises that provides inflatable park inflatable theme park of their own brand over the years, but few have won more support from customers on the international stage than JOY Inflatable.