- Inflatable water park
- Inflatable tent
- Inflatable stunt air bag
- Inflatable sports
- Inflatable advertising
How to build an inflatable tent
To build an inflatable tent, first take the tent out of the packaging bag, spread it on the ground (make sure the ground is flat and free of sharp objects) and fully unfold it to level the tent.
Then open the tent valve cover to expose the charging and discharging valve; unscrew the valve cover of the intake and exhaust valves, and use the air inlet of the electric pump to align the valve port to inflate until the tent can be fully supported , remove the electric pump and screw on the valve plug.
In the process of inflation, we should also pay attention to the fact that the air column does not need our manpower to assist in the process of inflation, because the inflatable tent is composed of air column and canopy. At the time, we can observe from the side that some places will not be inflated quickly, which requires us to spread the inflatable tent.
Below we will explain the steps of building the inflatable tent in detail.
1. Unpack: Place the tent on the ground (make sure the ground is flat and free of sharp objects) and fully unfold it to level the tent.
2. Inflate the tent:
(1) Open the tent valve cover to expose the charging and discharging valve.
(2) Unscrew the valve cover of the intake and exhaust valves, and use the air inlet of the electric pump to align the valve port to inflate. When the tent can be fully supported, remove the electric pump and screw it on valve plug.
(3) When inflating, the air pressure should open the safety valve, and it is advisable to press the air column slightly softly by hand.
3. Fix the rope:
Use the rope and ground drill to fix the tent. The rope is aligned with the diagonal direction of the ground cloth or at a 45° angle with the tent.
4. Power connection:
If the tent needs lighting, the external power lead can be passed through the valve cover on the side of the outer canopy, and the power lead can be inserted between the inner and outer tarpaulins. Lead the power supply along the air column to the top of the center of the tent; if other power-on facilities are required, the power lead can be passed through the valve cover into the canopy and out from the bottom of the canopy and put into use.
5. When the tent needs to be put away after use:
(1) Unfasten the fixed rope and roll it up.
(2) Unscrew the valve plug counterclockwise, press the valve core to release the gas, and then rotate and lock the charging pipe of the electric pump to the exhaust port of the electric pump, and align the exhaust port with the valve port , then pump out the residual gas and tighten all valve covers.
(3) Folding, fold the tent in half horizontally, left and right, inward, and then fold in half, and then fold in one direction along the vertical direction, and put it in the packaging bag.
(1) If the tent is accidentally cut or punctured, it should be repaired in time
(2) Clean up the scratched part and carry out Apply glue evenly
(3) Cut a suitable size of fabric and apply glue evenly
(4) Air dry for 2-3 minutes, stick the fabric on the scratched part and press it firmly< /p>
Guangzhou JOY Inflatable Limited specializes in undertaking corporate offers to cater the needs of different companies.
Guangzhou JOY Inflatable Limited didn’t receive any negative feedback from our customers before, which proves that customers have faith in us.
JOY inflatable is designed to enhance your savings in terms of cost, energy and efforts.If you are interested in our inflatable theme park inflatable park products, please contact us soon.
Guangzhou JOY Inflatable Limited has great reputation with an excellent selling record for fulfilling customer's satisfaction.